miércoles, 23 de febrero de 2011

Welcome!

My name is Adriana. In this blog I intend to provide my review for every book I read. I love reading and I have some personal favorite books that I would love to share with you! Among the first that I'm going to be writing about are School Of Fear series and A whole nother story series.
Today I'm going to be talking about School Of Fear by Gitty Daneshvari:
This book is avery exiting book that is about 4 kids who each have different phobias about something like water or bugs. Their parents send them to a place called the school of fear, where a Mrs. Wellington is going to help them get rid of their fear. But are they able to loose their fear or not? To finds out you have  to read the book!

1 comentario:

  1. Hey! I love reading:) This idea is really cool. I'll be checking in to see your new books reviews.!!!

    ResponderEliminar