miércoles, 23 de febrero de 2011

Molly moon's incredible book of hypnotism By: Georgia Byng

Molly moon and her best friend Rocky Scarlet are the stars of our book. They are both orphans but they are about to embark on the greatest journey of their life's. When Molly finds a book at the library it changes her life forever. Molly learns to hypnotize people and animals by her eyes or her voice. I loved this book it really got me trying to hypnotize people, They would look at me like what the heck is wrong with this girl. But this books characters where really fun and exiting. In my opinion the best character was petula a brown pug. Why was she my favorite character?, well shes a pug who can super cool stuff that I will not tell you about because you have to read the book. But overall this was very good book that deserves a complete five gold stars.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario