miércoles, 23 de febrero de 2011

Meet the Cheesemans

 A whole nother story by: Dr.Cuthbert Soup

The Cheesemans are like no other family, Mr. and the late Mrs.Cheeseman invented a device so powerful that all the evildoers want to get their hands on it. So, Mr.Cheeseman a his three attractive, polite and relatively odor free children have to keep their identities secret as to escape from the villains. Do the villains get the device? Do the Cheesemans escape? To find out read the book! This book kept me at the edge of my seat the whole time. Its exiting, fun and full of action! I give this book a full five stars! My favorite character is the sock puppet named Steve, Why? you ask well because that character is hilarious and was given to the owner by his late mom. I loved the great big twist at the end it left you wondering.









No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario